NATION

PASSWORD

Error in country description

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Koroskvy
Civilian

Founded: Sep 23, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Error in country description

Postby Koroskvy » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:38 am

I don't know if this has been reported elsewhere, but: my nation's capital, when said in the country overview, writes "Köln" instead of the proper "Köln"
Do umlauts just not work in the capital? I don't know how long this has been a problem as I only just realized this today.

Thank you for any help!

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:40 am

Your capital looks normal to me, no error is showing.
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:48 am

I see the umlaut as well, perhaps it is your browser that is preventing that.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:36 pm

I see "Köln" on my iPhone, running iOS 14. Koroskvy, what browser are you using?
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Return to Technical