NATION

PASSWORD

I didn't get any issues at noon today.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Braule
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 03, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

I didn't get any issues at noon today.

Postby Braule » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:52 am

I got all my nations set up for issues at noon, but nothing happened there isn't even a count down timer anymore, anyone else having trouble getting issues today? They came in the morning.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:55 am

Do they already have five issues in queue? That’s a maximum.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Braule
Lobbyist

Postby Braule » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:11 am

No, seems to have fixed itself.

Fauzjhia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Fauzjhia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:25 am

I received a related bug, all my nations, seem to have missed 1 one of their issues tonight.

thanks to firefox containers, I was able to log in in everyone, and their received their issues the moment I checked them.
but that's anormal, they should have received it at 2. clock.
I was able to make all nations equal. They would always received their issues at 2 am, 8 am, 2pm and 8pm.

but now it seem the cycle is broken. pretty sure I missed an issue, somewhere.
Warning Political position : Far-Left, self-identify as liberal-communist. also as Feminist, atheist, ecologist and nationalist.
Support : non-corrupt state, human rights, women rights, wild life protection, banning fossil fuel, cooperatives, journalists, Radio-Canada, Télé-Quebec, public media, public service, nationalization, freedom and right to be informed, Quebec's Independence, Protection of the French Language, Immigration right and integration.
really dislike conservatism

Eluvatar
Director of Technology

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eluvatar » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:11 pm

Should be fixed now, same fix as this.
To Serve and Protect: UDL

Eluvatar - Taijitu member

Braule
Lobbyist

Postby Braule » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:29 pm

My time is off by a half-hour, is there any way to reset the time without sacrificing an issue? It is an hour behind the time it should be.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:25 pm

I have a similar problem but didn't want to start a new thread. I usually get my morning issue at exactly 8:20 am Australian Eastern Standard Time (9:20 am Australian Eastern Daylight Time), which was 4 hours ago. However, no issue. When I clicked the issues button, it said that my next is approx. 3 hours away
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:34 pm

There is no simple way to schedule issues to arrive at particular times. If you really want to do it, you can let them build up until they hit the limit, then answer them at the desired time, which will start the countdown.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:32 am

[violet] wrote:There is no simple way to schedule issues to arrive at particular times. If you really want to do it, you can let them build up until they hit the limit, then answer them at the desired time, which will start the countdown.

I don't care, I was just wondering what happened
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Fel Tirynthas
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Fel Tirynthas » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Sorry to dig this up, but I had a similar issue today. I have five nations for which I regularly answer issues, and four of them were absolutely fine. But this one got its last issue seven hours ago according to the Notices menu, and isn't scheduled to get another one for another four and a half hours.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014

Postby Phydios » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:10 pm

Fel Tirynthas wrote:Sorry to dig this up, but I had a similar issue today. I have five nations for which I regularly answer issues, and four of them were absolutely fine. But this one got its last issue seven hours ago according to the Notices menu, and isn't scheduled to get another one for another four and a half hours.

Sounds like your nation is set to receive issues every 12 hours. Check your Settings page.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Fel Tirynthas
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Fel Tirynthas » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Phydios wrote:Sounds like your nation is set to receive issues every 12 hours. Check your Settings page.

I double-checked, and that's definitely not the problem. I'm still on "No Throttle." (It's a good reminder that there are worse things in life than a missed issue, at least, since any change in that particular setting would mean that I'd had someone stealing my password overnight.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical