NATION

PASSWORD

Puppet Nation Unable to Access Forums

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Puppet Nation Unable to Access Forums

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:08 pm

My puppet nation Universal Compliance is unable to access the forums. This has been the case for some time now, and hasn't bothered me much — I'm only raising this question now because I'm thinking about posting with it. Any attempt to log on to the forums with that account (whether through the game or directly via a search engine) returns this message:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'universal compliance (ancient)' for key 'username_clean' [1062]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
This is the case for this puppet alone — all of my other puppets have forum access. I am almost certain that I've never been able to post with this account before, and I'm absolutely certain that nothing this nation or any of my puppets has done would warrant a forum-ban, so what's causing this error? Thanks in advance.
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:57 pm

Should be fixed now.

Universal Compliance
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Universal Compliance » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:06 pm

Yup, it's fixed. Many thanks! :)