NATION

PASSWORD

Client Key

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Democracy Alliance Founder
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Client Key

Postby Democracy Alliance Founder » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:54 pm

I don't know if the mods respond to client key requests but can someone tell me how long it takes to get a client key? Not trying to be impatient, just asking :)

Theberstan
Envoy

Founded: Jul 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Theberstan » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Democracy Alliance Founder wrote:I don't know if the mods respond to client key requests but can someone tell me how long it takes to get a client key? Not trying to be impatient, just asking :)

I’ve gotten one to do automatic telegramming. It happens very fast. Like I’d say 5 to 15 minutes.

Democracy Alliance Founder
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Democracy Alliance Founder » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Theberstan wrote:
Democracy Alliance Founder wrote:I don't know if the mods respond to client key requests but can someone tell me how long it takes to get a client key? Not trying to be impatient, just asking :)

I’ve gotten one to do automatic telegramming. It happens very fast. Like I’d say 5 to 15 minutes.

Well, I put in the request a few hours ago.

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:04 pm

Democracy Alliance Founder wrote:
Theberstan wrote:I’ve gotten one to do automatic telegramming. It happens very fast. Like I’d say 5 to 15 minutes.

They could just be busy right now, give it a few more minutes.
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:Here's what you MUST include:
Please send me a client key
<Your nation name>
<Your region name> (and your requesting nation MUST reside in that region)
<The reason for the script> (can be as simple as "Recruiting")

The dispatch linked above says "Mods will respond in a few minutes". Not necessarily. It rarely takes more than a day or two, but wait patiently - we'll get to it eventually. If you pester us with "WHERE THE HELL IS MY CLIENT KEY" tasks, it's very annoying and will most likely get you an irritated response or even a warning for spamming.

Whitemore wrote:
Democracy Alliance Founder wrote:

This isn’t great advice. The mods are volunteers, and there are fewer game mods than forum mods, so it often takes a day or two. Be patient, they’ll send it.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:27 pm

Fauxia wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:Here's what you MUST include:
Please send me a client key
<Your nation name>
<Your region name> (and your requesting nation MUST reside in that region)
<The reason for the script> (can be as simple as "Recruiting")

The dispatch linked above says "Mods will respond in a few minutes". Not necessarily. It rarely takes more than a day or two, but wait patiently - we'll get to it eventually. If you pester us with "WHERE THE HELL IS MY CLIENT KEY" tasks, it's very annoying and will most likely get you an irritated response or even a warning for spamming.

Whitemore wrote:

This isn’t great advice. The mods are volunteers, and there are fewer game mods than forum mods, so it often takes a day or two. Be patient, they’ll send it.

You basically said the same thing as me but worded it differently, Patience is key. (pun intended)
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:32 pm

Whitemore wrote:
Fauxia wrote:

You basically said the same thing as me but worded it differently, Patience is key. (pun intended)

"A few more minutes" is a bit less than a day or two, but yeah, patience.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical