NATION

PASSWORD

mobile

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Galiciajulian12345
Lobbyist

Founded: May 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

mobile

Postby Galiciajulian12345 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:45 am

how do you put an image in the factbook when you are in mobile?

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:48 am

same as on pc, use [img] tags, you must include a link from an image source, as NationStates doesn't store photos, I personally use https://postimages.org to host any images I might use.
Last edited by The Unified Missourtama States on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Free Indian States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Indian States » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:56 am

Galiciajulian12345 wrote:how do you put an image in the factbook when you are in mobile?

One thing I'd suggest is opening the image in a new tab, then copying the link.
The Confederacy of Free Indian States, set in an alternate timeline in which India doesn't get colonised, is a regional union with member states enjoying a high level of autonomy.

--------------------

Lore being remade
24 Nov
Today we have no news. No really, us at the news studio have actually run out of things to report and absolutely nothing interesting seems to happen. We tried playing अंताक्षरी, but after singing every bollywood song in existence about 5 times over, we couldn't even pretend to be having fun. God help us.

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Founded: May 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:59 am

Imma post here so i can remind myself
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

The Unified Missourtama States
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Missourtama States » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:04 am

Linkers Sha wrote:Imma post here so i can remind myself

I think that's spam, you can instead use the bookmark button at the very bottom of the page.

For you and anyone else who has trouble with formatting: check out this dispatch by Testlandia with all the NSCodes: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=330837
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
" (W. B. Yeats)

Linkers Sha
Envoy

Founded: May 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Linkers Sha » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:23 pm

The Unified Missourtama States wrote:
Linkers Sha wrote:Imma post here so i can remind myself

I think that's spam, you can instead use the bookmark button at the very bottom of the page.

For you and anyone else who has trouble with formatting: check out this dispatch by Testlandia with all the NSCodes: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=330837

Ok thanks for the tip
Linkers Sha
"For a greater Linkers Sha !!!"
For an armed, free and equal Linkers Sha !!!
Ministry of Health News : The Ministry of Health has started researching the causes for the increase in vision-related disorders in the populace, as the number of laser-surgeries for treating near-sightedness has skyrocketed in recent years.
News From Egypt: Egyptians from British and American-occupied territories of Egypt have now been granted permission to meet their families and loved ones separated from them in Linkers Sha-occupied Egypt. However, residents of LS-occupied Egypt have still not been granted permission to leave the region.
lots of Thanks and credits for New Carthagea

Return to Technical