NATION

PASSWORD

Recovering account

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Jasmikelos9
Civilian

Founded: Aug 29, 2020
Ex-Nation

Recovering account

Postby Jasmikelos9 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:59 am

I had a rather large nation a year or ago but I do not have access to the account or the email linked to it. What I DO know is devices i have logged into with that account and the email It was associated to, is there any way I could talk to NS moderation and possibly recover my old account?

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:01 am

I doubt it.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Greed and Death
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greed and Death » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:05 am

Jasmikelos9 wrote:I had a rather large nation a year or ago but I do not have access to the account or the email linked to it. What I DO know is devices i have logged into with that account and the email It was associated to, is there any way I could talk to NS moderation and possibly recover my old account?

making a post in moderation might be your best bet. Also you directly email them.
"Trying to solve the healthcare problem by mandating people buy insurance is like trying to solve the homeless problem by mandating people buy a house."(paraphrase from debate with Hilary Clinton)
Barack Obama

Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:24 am

Wouldn't Technical be a more suitable sub? Since it's more of tech stuff.

Or maybe Moderation, like others have suggested.
Last edited by Twicetagram and JYPe on Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnathan

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:26 am

Open a mod/incident request.

You will have to show you own it though.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:37 am

Getting Help Request I think.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=help

Nice work NSG. Got it right on the fifth try. I hope.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:53 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:Getting Help Request I think.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=help

Nice work NSG. Got it right on the fifth try. I hope.

^

As a note, you need to either know the password or have access to the recovery email to prove ownership. If you don't have either, then there is likely nothing for us to do.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical