NATION

PASSWORD

Card Pack Glitch or Bug

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Dogeanea
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Card Pack Glitch or Bug

Postby Dogeanea » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:45 am

I was just opening another card pack but then I realized that the one i got was somehow composed of Season 1 cards which should technically be impossible to obtain in the season 2 right?

Barlyy
Envoy

Founded: Jun 25, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Barlyy » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:48 am

No, it is possible to get them. However, they're much more rare than getting a pack consisting of S2 packs (I don't know the exact numbers).
Eternal Leclerc fan

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:50 am

1% chance of getting a S1 pack. Even the news post said so
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:51 am

Nope, there’s still a slim chance of obtaining an S1 pack.

If you read the news about season 2:
At the end of the preview period, all newly opened packs will contain Season Two cards. Almost all packs, anyway. You never know when an old card might find its way into production through some manufacturing snafu. But like 99% of the time: new cards.

Edit: ninja’d
Last edited by Free Las Pinas on Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Technical