NATION

PASSWORD

Recruitment Officers and Recruitment Campaigns

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nusania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Recruitment Officers and Recruitment Campaigns

Postby Nusania » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:05 pm

Hey, I'm trying to get a recruitment campaign going, but I'm having some issues. For one, when I choose a nation to make a Recruitment Officer and hit the button to make them one, nothing happens. Similarly, when I input the information to create a campaign (and my numbers and keys are all correct, I've checked), nothing happens. Is anyone also having these issues? Is there any way to fix this?

The Yeetusa
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Yeetusa » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:44 am

It looks like everyone from your region is able to send recruitment telegrams. You'll need to click on the drop-down for recruitment under the "communications" page in the region control page, and set it to whatever you want (anyone, only certain people, only officers, etc.). To create a recruitment TG, I used the template way, where you address the TG to tag: template. You then mark it as a RECRUITMENT TG, not "campaign". You could use stamps, but that costs money, or you can use the API, in which I am no way an expert. Otherwise, that's all I can think about right now, but that should cover everything.
█████████
█████████
█████████

Nusania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusania » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 pm

The Yeetusa wrote:It looks like everyone from your region is able to send recruitment telegrams. You'll need to click on the drop-down for recruitment under the "communications" page in the region control page, and set it to whatever you want (anyone, only certain people, only officers, etc.). To create a recruitment TG, I used the template way, where you address the TG to tag: template. You then mark it as a RECRUITMENT TG, not "campaign". You could use stamps, but that costs money, or you can use the API, in which I am no way an expert. Otherwise, that's all I can think about right now, but that should cover everything.

I believe I'm using the API. I have everything set up, but my issue is the "Create Recruitement Campaign" button (and "Add Officer" button) does nothing when clicked.

Return to Technical