NATION

PASSWORD

Confused about issue effects

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Antibuda
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Confused about issue effects

Postby Antibuda » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:06 pm

So, I just completed issue 343 and did option 1 (which abolishes only pennies), and I got the Making No Cents banner, which is unlocked by "Free yourself from the tyranny of coins". Is this wrong, or does it count for any coins instead of all coins?
Winner of 2 medals in the 2020 Oatland Olympics!
ns stats have been deported

A 21.6 civilization, according to this index.
Antibuda wrote:Monkey 4114 decided to wear an Ice Age baby costume in February.

Liriena wrote:Make California three times bigger to intimidate its neighbours into submission.

On a potential Trump movie:
Kronica wrote:Annoying Orange: The Movie
Population isn't used.
I mean, how do you think we would cram 200 mil+ people
into an island the size of Puerto Rico?
didn't mean to get daily referendums
idk how we did
I feel like this half represents my views, but a lot of the time there's no option I like.
LeftValues: Centrist Marxist

Authoritaria-Imperia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 06, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Authoritaria-Imperia » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi! You're probably best off asking this in the Unusual Issue Effects Megathread in the Got Issues? forum.
Thanks to all the first responders working to fight off this pandemic! Folks, you can make a donation here.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Presumably, whatever coins you have left are noble, benevolent rulers, not tyrants :)

Return to Technical