NATION

PASSWORD

Right-Wing Utopias

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Right-Wing Utopias

Postby Nepleslia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:39 am

Greetings all,

What is considered a “Right-Wing Utopia”? I used to think it was tied to social conservatism, but I recently found out that social conservatism does not actually reflect whether or not a nation is right-leaning or conservative.

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:45 am

Here is a graph of political classifications and what levels on the three forms of freedom you have to be on to get a particular classification.

Right wing utopia entails moderate political, high economic, and low personal freedoms.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Nevertopia
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevertopia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:47 am

Nepleslia wrote:Greetings all,

What is considered a “Right-Wing Utopia”? I used to think it was tied to social conservatism, but I recently found out that social conservatism does not actually reflect whether or not a nation is right-leaning or conservative.

learning new things everyday!
So the CCP won't let me be or let me be me so let me see, they tried to shut me down on CBC but it feels so empty without me.
Communism has failed every time its been tried.
Civilization Index: Class 9.28
Tier 7: Stellar Settler | Level 7: Wonderful Wizard | Type 7: Astro Ambassador
This nation's overview is the primary canon. For more information use NS stats.
Black Lives Matter

Nepleslia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Nepleslia » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:50 am

Thanks for the responses~!

Return to Technical