NATION

PASSWORD

How I create my own flag?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Kokerenia
Civilian

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

How I create my own flag?

Postby Kokerenia » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Hello, I'm new in NationStates. I would like to play with an own flag, and it's what I have done; I did it with "Paint" and if you zoom the image you can see the low quality. But I have been seeing another people flags and they look so originals, so I would like to know if someone of you knows some computer program or a web page which be better than Windows Paint that I can use :lol2: :lol2:

Thank you.

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.

The-Third-Panzermmee
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The-Third-Panzermmee » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:15 pm

paint.net is free and works pretty well

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:16 pm

☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Eurasies
Envoy

Founded: Feb 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eurasies » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:17 pm

If you want, I redesign your flag
The Federal Republic of Eurasies
"Federation, Libereco & Capitalismo"

Santa Selena
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Santa Selena » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:21 pm

https://flagmakerjr.stg7.net/ is what I use. If you want your flag to be custom and don't mind the elbow grease, it's quite nice.
Low quality posts from 2020-2021!
-Insert Lore Here- Proceeds to sip neutrality

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:34 pm

If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Return to Technical