NATION

PASSWORD

How to keep civil rights high and political freedoms low?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Athwan
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

How to keep civil rights high and political freedoms low?

Postby Athwan » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:29 am

Hi everyone. I'm trying to turn my nation into either a mother knows best state or a benevolent dictatorship, but to do that I need to keep civil rights high and political freedoms low. The difficulty in this is that they usually go hand in hand, as in raising one usually also raises the other, and lowering one lowers the other. Any advice?

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:05 pm

use this like to see which issue options will make which stats go up and down. It'll tell you if one or the other will go up or down.
☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:38 am

Not a technical issue, more of a Gameplay or GI issue.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Return to Technical