NATION

PASSWORD

option to redo issues

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nationalist Sarian
Civilian

Founded: May 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

option to redo issues

Postby Nationalist Sarian » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:17 pm

I was doing an issue and before i even got to read what it was it got chose for me and sometimes you want to change what you did because in real life if i was in charge i could change something that i already made a decision on of course i think we should have to make a request to do it.

Minskiev
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Minskiev » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:21 pm

uh, I don’t think you’re really allowed to ask for game features..Also, I’m 90% sure it was you being clumsy, and not the system, and they can’t fix human error in the player base.
Minskiev/Walrus. Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms, 3x Officer. 15x WA author. Join the RRA here.

Romance and Reverie
Secretary

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Romance and Reverie » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Someone else will chime in to say it won't happen, it shouldn't happen, etc.

I'm just here to suggest that you turn on "Require confirmation before passing legislation" in your settings as extra protection from accidental clicks.

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:29 pm

Romance and Reverie wrote:turn on "Require confirmation before passing legislation" in your settings as extra protection from accidental clicks.

Basically this. A system to undo issues would be exploited to hell and back by people who legitimately chose an option and didn't want to deal with the unintended consequences. Not being able to know the stat effects of issue options is a feature and core mechanic of issues, not a bug.
See You Space Cowboy...

Return to Technical