NATION

PASSWORD

Do I need a high crime rate to implement prisons again?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Disgraces
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 07, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Do I need a high crime rate to implement prisons again?

Postby Disgraces » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:47 pm

So I accidentally got rid of prisons a while ago and I want to implement them back. This is the only issue I found about this and it says I need to have a high crime rate.
I use NS stats.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Phydios » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:43 am

According to Trotterdam's site, #232 and #1200 can also reverse the "No Prisons" policy. And the issues thread doesn't mention validities for any of them, not even #199.
Last edited by Phydios on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Romans 1:18-2:29, Ephesians 2:1-10
But God’s angry displeasure erupts as acts of human mistrust and wrongdoing and lying accumulate, as people try to put a shroud over truth. But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! | Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. | It’s a wonder God didn’t lose His temper and do away with the whole lot of us. Instead, immense in mercy and with an incredible love, He embraced us. He took our sin-dead lives and made us alive in Christ. He did all this on His own, with no help from us!

Vapidistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vapidistan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 am

Disgraces wrote:So I accidentally got rid of prisons a while ago and I want to implement them back. This is the only issue I found about this and it says I need to have a high crime rate.

No you don't.

Wait for the reversal issue to come around.

Return to Technical