NATION

PASSWORD

Server error?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Penguinya
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Server error?

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:19 pm

I (and many others) just had a server crash which lasted for about 5 minutes. Anyone know about this?
I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Hey, I'm Penguinya, a dude residing in Canuckland. Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Svendelin
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Svendelin » Wed May 20, 2020 3:22 pm

Yeah that happened to me too.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Stellar Colonies » Wed May 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Yea, I and others in TEP noticed it while on the RMB.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Stellar Colonies wrote:Yea, I and others in TEP noticed it while on the RMB.

I was trying to post a reply on TP.
Last edited by Penguinya on Wed May 20, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Hey, I'm Penguinya, a dude residing in Canuckland. Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

Dominioan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Wed May 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Why?
*waits for mods to come calm me down with a snack and explain everything is okay =)
Help i'm addicted to pain so I keep coming back to this site
Direct rule from Oklahoma City
Cool person

I've read 1984, so I can confirm this is in fact 1984

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Dominioan wrote:Why?
*waits for mods to come calm me down with a snack and explain everything is okay =)

Same here.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014

Postby DACOROMANIA » Wed May 20, 2020 3:24 pm

I saw it too but here in my country I can see lightnings and storm in the skies in the same time. I don't think so about United States weather.
Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder of Roman Byzantine Union.

I wish to save human race and to build a new nation-state, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. To grow, to aid and save each other. Also going interstellar. Even if abandoned by family and nobody cares, I wish to do something important in life before to die, something that may really count.
I'm so alone on Earth and I see how the world may fall into chaos. All looks irrational and immoral. It's a pain to not be able to do anything and to be surrounded by barbarians.

Balaslandia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Balaslandia » Wed May 20, 2020 3:24 pm

On the TNP RMB Minuda Posted a Mega Ping
That's the rumor here
PRESIDENT OF CORSICANA
Since 2019

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:25 pm

DACOROMANIA wrote:I saw it too but here in my country I can see lightnings and storm in the skies in the same time. I don't think so about United States weather.

No storms here, and it still happened.

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:25 pm

Balaslandia wrote:On the TNP RMB Minuda Posted a Mega Ping
That's the rumor here

That might be it.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed May 20, 2020 3:33 pm

The hamsters have to stop for water sometimes.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017

Postby Stellar Colonies » Wed May 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Luna Amore wrote:The hamsters have to stop for water sometimes.

Seems legit
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:34 pm

I guess seems legit.

Balaslandia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balaslandia » Wed May 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Oh crashed For an Update?
like scheduled Downtime?
PRESIDENT OF CORSICANA
Since 2019

Kathol Rift
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kathol Rift » Wed May 20, 2020 3:35 pm

I have even less faith in NS servers than normal now. I mean, honestly, who uses hamsters for power? Civilized people use ferrets, obviously. They run much faster.
Last edited by Kathol Rift on Wed May 20, 2020 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hot Girls Vote

I drive wee-woo wagon and professionally distribute band-aids. For some ungodly reason they trusted me with drugs and I am using them to hijack my own gender.

As the top of the sig says. Singularity technology and Juggernaut military by The Pacific Standards. We're good now, sort of.

This nation was developed under the influence of metal

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Balaslandia wrote:

Oh crashed For an Update?
like scheduled Downtime?

I don’t think so.
Kathol Rift wrote:

I have even less faith in MS servers than normal now. I mean, honestly, who uses hamsters for power? Civilized people use ferrets, obviously. They run much faster.

Why not use a dog?

ImperialRussia
Ambassador

Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Wed May 20, 2020 3:37 pm

5 minutes of rip

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 pm

Kathol Rift wrote:

I have even less faith in MS servers than normal now. I mean, honestly, who uses hamsters for power? Civilized people use ferrets, obviously. They run much faster.

Ferrets are no longer used in production environments due to less than optimal attitudes under pressure.

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:39 pm

ImperialRussia wrote:5 minutes of rip

Yep.
Luna Amore wrote:
Kathol Rift wrote:I have even less faith in MS servers than normal now. I mean, honestly, who uses hamsters for power? Civilized people use ferrets, obviously. They run much faster.

Ferrets are no longer used in production environments due to less than optimal attitudes under pressure.
huh. Neat.

Kathol Rift
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kathol Rift » Wed May 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Luna Amore wrote:
Kathol Rift wrote:I have even less faith in MS servers than normal now. I mean, honestly, who uses hamsters for power? Civilized people use ferrets, obviously. They run much faster.

That makes sense. In that case, I guess there is no further purpose here, now that we have uncovered the source of the problem: overworked hamsters. Farewell.
Hot Girls Vote

I drive wee-woo wagon and professionally distribute band-aids. For some ungodly reason they trusted me with drugs and I am using them to hijack my own gender.

As the top of the sig says. Singularity technology and Juggernaut military by The Pacific Standards. We're good now, sort of.

This nation was developed under the influence of metal

Penguinya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinya » Wed May 20, 2020 3:40 pm

Kathol Rift wrote:
Luna Amore wrote:Ferrets are no longer used in production environments due to less than optimal attitudes under pressure.

That makes sense. In that case, I guess there is no further purpose here, now that we have uncovered the source of the problem: overworked hamsters. Farewell.

gud by

Balaslandia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Balaslandia » Wed May 20, 2020 3:41 pm

ImperialRussia wrote:5 minutes of rip

Yeah
PRESIDENT OF CORSICANA
Since 2019

Aivintis
Envoy

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Aivintis » Wed May 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Thank you Luna!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical