NATION

PASSWORD

How can I make this table?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

How can I make this table?

Postby La Xinga » Mon May 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Am I able to create a table with more than 2 lines going down? I'm trying to make a table with 4 lines across (including the header), and 5 lines down (including the header.) It seems I just cannot figure it out.
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Mon May 18, 2020 12:51 pm

La xinga wrote:Am I able to create a table with more than 2 lines going down? I'm trying to make a table with 4 lines across (including the header), and 5 lines down (including the header.) It seems I just cannot figure it out.
Do you mean 4 rows & 5 columns?

If so, that's easy; however, you're gonna be spending a lot of time with the [tr][td] codes.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Mon May 18, 2020 1:07 pm

-Astoria wrote:
La xinga wrote:Am I able to create a table with more than 2 lines going down? I'm trying to make a table with 4 lines across (including the header), and 5 lines down (including the header.) It seems I just cannot figure it out.
Do you mean 4 rows & 5 columns?

If so, that's easy; however, you're gonna be spending a lot of time with the [tr][td] codes.

Yeah, I wanna do that.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Mon May 18, 2020 1:09 pm

La xinga wrote:Yeah, I wanna do that.

Like this?

----
----
----
----
----

La Xinga
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Mon May 18, 2020 1:35 pm

-Astoria wrote:
La xinga wrote:Yeah, I wanna do that.

Like this?

----
----
----
----
----

Yup!

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"

Return to Technical