NATION

PASSWORD

Block all telegrams

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Tai-oan Bin-chu Kiong-ho-kok
Civilian

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Block all telegrams

Postby Tai-oan Bin-chu Kiong-ho-kok » Mon May 18, 2020 12:15 am

In the telegram preferences settings page, there are currently only the options to block telegrams from: recruitment, campaign, region (official), external mass telegrams, and individuals. However I would like to block all telegrams, individual or mass, regardless of who sent it. Is it possible?
Tâi-oân Bîn-chú Kiōng-hô-kok
Democratic Republic of Formosa
“Chhut-thâu-thiⁿ”

Constitution | History
This nation does not reflect the views of the user.
Pro-Republic of China, Pro-Kuomintang, Pro-Unification.
Anti-DPP, Anti-CCP, Anti-Separatist.

Dominant Oppressors
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dominant Oppressors » Mon May 18, 2020 12:21 am

Tai-oan Bin-chu Kiong-ho-kok wrote:In the telegram preferences settings page, there are currently only the options to block telegrams from: recruitment, campaign, region (official), external mass telegrams, and individuals. However I would like to block all telegrams, individual or mass, regardless of who sent it. Is it possible?

Theoretically yes, practically, not really, you would need to individually block every player and even then you may run into some error, I don't think you can block the mods for example, and rightfully so. I don't think they should add it though, it's nice to have a way to communicate with other nations on a one-on-one on the site.
Last edited by Dominant Oppressors on Mon May 18, 2020 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
My IC Character likes to collect titles, especially from foreign nations, if you would like to grant me one, you may do so here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=482842&Start=1
Titles will be granted in return and your involvement is greatly appreciated,
Thanks and may God bless you!

Only some NS Stats are canon for my nation, so better to assume they aren't rather than they are, thanks! :)

Drongonia
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drongonia » Mon May 18, 2020 12:22 am

No. I mean, you could add every single nation to your ignore list but as Dominant Oppressors said I don't think that'd work.

I wouldn't worry about it anyway, getting TGs isn't that common unless you either invite them or warrant mod action against you.
Last edited by Drongonia on Mon May 18, 2020 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon May 18, 2020 10:21 am

Dominant Oppressors wrote:
Tai-oan Bin-chu Kiong-ho-kok wrote:In the telegram preferences settings page, there are currently only the options to block telegrams from: recruitment, campaign, region (official), external mass telegrams, and individuals. However I would like to block all telegrams, individual or mass, regardless of who sent it. Is it possible?

Theoretically yes, practically, not really, you would need to individually block every player and even then you may run into some error, I don't think you can block the mods for example, and rightfully so. I don't think they should add it though, it's nice to have a way to communicate with other nations on a one-on-one on the site.

Just a clarification:
One can block individual mods from TGing you personally.

One cannot block official mod TGs sent through the moderator back office.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Return to Technical