NATION

PASSWORD

Unable to see all of my posts in forum

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Aserais
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Unable to see all of my posts in forum

Postby Aserais » Thu May 14, 2020 2:34 am

I am only able to see two of the threads I've posted in when I click "View your posts". Is there any fix for this?

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Thu May 14, 2020 2:36 am

Aserais wrote:I am only able to see two of the threads I've posted in when I click "View your posts". Is there any fix for this?

Well, you've only posted in two threads [including this one]; that's not an error.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Thu May 14, 2020 2:38 am

Have you tried going to the main page, go down below the 'national happenings' and click 'Your Forum Posts'?
☪︎ Province No. 14 of the Islamic Khilafah – 14 الخلافة الإسلامية منطقة‎ ☪︎
Home | Government | Policy | Contact

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Aserais
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aserais » Thu May 14, 2020 2:38 am

I've posted in
Gods Among Us (OOC|Superhero|Open)
The Steel Frontier(Sci-Fi)(Mech)(Open/OOC)
along with the two that show up
they are both in PTTM

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Thu May 14, 2020 2:38 am

Region of Dwipantara wrote:Have you tried going to the main page, go down below the 'national happenings' and click 'Your Forum Posts'?

search.php?author_id=1338081&sr=posts

This sig is hacked by the FABULOUS #y0uNG_fOX3S. ¡RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, DESTROY THE KHILAFAH! Join the Alliance and the Fox today and we will Make Dwipantara Merdeka Again! ^OWO^
1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03
 RADIO FREE SOUTHEAST ASIA | Charta Politica February polling: Pro-Khilafah  35.6% (PKI 28.7%, SI 6.9%); Pro-Republiken 64.4% (PAN 7.4%, PKB 13.2%, PRD 5.8%, PDDP 37.9%)

Today's featured | Do not listen to the flat-earthers imperialists, read the TRUE factbooks of our province here, exclusive on the Cakrawala Fox-Site

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 am

It is true that sometimes there seems to be a minor bug and not all threads you've posted on are shown, particularly recent ones. It goes away by itself after a few days though.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Region of Dwipantara
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Region of Dwipantara » Thu May 14, 2020 2:40 am

Region of Dwipantara wrote:
Region of Dwipantara wrote:Have you tried going to the main page, go down below the 'national happenings' and click 'Your Forum Posts'?

search.php?author_id=1338081&sr=posts

^This looks like more than two post. Is this what you're looking for?

1418-DZQ-02/1998-MAR-03

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Thu May 14, 2020 2:41 am

Vivolkha wrote:It is true that sometimes there seems to be a minor bug and not all threads you've posted on are shown, particularly recent ones. It goes away by itself after a few days though.

If you post on a new thread, it typically won't show on the recent posts until about a minute later, as I understand it.

Aserais
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aserais » Thu May 14, 2020 2:42 am

Yeah it's not showing my posts in those other two even when I look at my forum posts
these two aren't showing up at all
Last edited by Aserais on Thu May 14, 2020 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Thu May 14, 2020 2:42 am

It's that time of the week. Servers are updating and search is fucked up.

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Thu May 14, 2020 2:43 am

IIRC, on Thursdays there is some sort of server maintenace or something (I'm not familiar enough with the ins and outs of the forum to speak authoritatively) that sometimes makes posts seem to temporarily disappear. I believe they should show back up for you in fairly short order.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Kantani Civilisation
Secretary

Founded: May 08, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kantani Civilisation » Thu May 14, 2020 2:44 am

The same is currently happening to me - regardless of if I check through "View your posts" forumside or "Your forum posts" gameside, nothing is showing up. As far as I recall, it's just a bug that goes away soonish. Mighty annoying though.
A primarily PT to MT nation.
Mixture of the aesthetics of Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia with a conlang and a conculture based around lots of water.
'Kantani Civilisation' is not the official name of the state. That's just a placeholder so that, if and when the dynasty changes, I can change the Kingdom name to match.
The Satavakal Kingdom
of
the Kantani
22M, gay, commie, Australian, history teacher (in training), overly dramatic, extremely obnoxious.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu May 14, 2020 2:54 am

Kantani Civilisation wrote:The same is currently happening to me - regardless of if I check through "View your posts" forumside or "Your forum posts" gameside, nothing is showing up. As far as I recall, it's just a bug that goes away soonish. Mighty annoying though.

It is not a bug. Forum reindexing every thursday.
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Vivolkha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vivolkha » Fri May 15, 2020 4:10 am

-Astoria wrote:
Vivolkha wrote:It is true that sometimes there seems to be a minor bug and not all threads you've posted on are shown, particularly recent ones. It goes away by itself after a few days though.

If you post on a new thread, it typically won't show on the recent posts until about a minute later, as I understand it.

It usually happens on the latest one or two threads I post in, frequently several hours after I made the post. Then after several hours or a few days more, it fixes itself. I think it might have something to do with the forum reindexing other posters have mentioned.
Exclusively OOC nation | Prominent stat player as Aryax | Слава Україні! Героям слава!
Commentary about WA resolutions is posted on a personal capacity, and does not represent the opinion of 10000 Islands.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical