NATION

PASSWORD

What ever happened to those new ranks?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

What ever happened to those new ranks?

Postby La Xinga » Tue May 12, 2020 4:11 pm

A short while ago, there was a news alert on NS telling that there will be new ranks: https://www.nationstates.net/page=news/ ... index.html

It's been a short while, I'm just curious what happened to them!
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue May 12, 2020 5:10 pm

It seems i cant get the email to change the WA status from a nation back to my original one. I tried and tried. I know ive been hacked in the past trough this game and im not sure if is still that

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Tue May 12, 2020 5:19 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:It seems i cant get the email to change the WA status from a nation back to my original one. I tried and tried. I know ive been hacked in the past trough this game and im not sure if is still that

Wrong thread and just file GHR

La xinga wrote:A short while ago, there was a news alert on NS telling that there will be new ranks: https://www.nationstates.net/page=news/ ... index.html

It is still in development, i believe.
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Tue May 12, 2020 5:54 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:
La xinga wrote:A short while ago, there was a news alert on NS telling that there will be new ranks: https://www.nationstates.net/page=news/ ... index.html

It is still in development, i believe.

Oh, ok.
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

SherpDaWerp
Technical Moderator

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby SherpDaWerp » Tue May 12, 2020 6:00 pm

It's been less than half a year. The last round of Betas (mentioned in that same news post) were in development for (IIRC) several years before their release - and if not years then certainly a lot more than 6 months. Looking at the full betas thread, the last round of betas was 173 days ago and the round before that was 823 days ago. Past performance isn't necessarily an indicator of future performance, but I think we'll be waiting quite a while longer before these betas come out.
Became an editor on 18/01/23 techie on 29/01/24

Rampant statistical speculation from before then is entirely unofficial

Return to Technical