NATION

PASSWORD

[Request] World Assembly Proposal Links

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Morover
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

[Request] World Assembly Proposal Links

Postby Morover » Sun May 10, 2020 7:51 am

There are a variety of places where World Assembly proposals (see: Not Resolutions) are mentioned - whether it be in the Recent Events tab of the World Assembly or the World Assembly Notation Division telegrams notifying you of proposals relevant to you, to other places still.

The issue here is that most of these places where proposals are mentioned do not have a link to the proposal (example of a link to a World Assembly proposal here). I request that a link be made to the relevant proposal whenever it is mentioned, so as to make navigation of the World Assembly easier to navigate.

In my mind, this is a somewhat easy change to implement, but I don't actually know how difficult it would be. Nonetheless, it's just a request - so let me know the feasibility of it.

Thanks!
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

Morover
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Bump?
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

La Xinga
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby La Xinga » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:49 pm

How does the WA know what interests you and what doesn't?
Food Discussion Thread (II)
I use NS stats if I like them.

-My RMB Quotebook!-
-When the SCOTUS is sus-
"[L]aw, without equity, though hard and disagreeable, is much more desirable for the public good, than equity without law;
which would make every judge a legislator, and introduce most infinite confusion.
"

Morover
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Morover » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:59 pm

La xinga wrote:How does the WA know what interests you and what doesn't?

As far as I know, it just notifies you of attempts to repeal resolutions which you have passed.

Though, come to think of it, it doesn't notify you for attempted commendation/condemnation of your nation, which seems like an oversight. I may make another post about that in the future.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

Return to Technical