NATION

PASSWORD

World Rankings

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

World Rankings

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:38 pm

When I go to the world rankings and click on the "show stats" icon (I think that's what it's called), it shows that all of the rankings are completely messed up. For example, for spirituality, it says that a nations with 0 prayers per hour and a population of 5 million are in first place. And when I go to their page, it says that they're in first place, with multiple nations.
☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:17 pm

Awesomeland012345 wrote:When I go to the world rankings and click on the "show stats" icon (I think that's what it's called), it shows that all of the rankings are completely messed up. For example, for spirituality, it says that a nations with 0 prayers per hour and a population of 5 million are in first place. And when I go to their page, it says that they're in first place, with multiple nations.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=list_ ... ensusid=32 just adding the link. It's a glitch that pops up every so often, but haven't seen it with so many nations as now (guessing the extra nations made it glitch more).
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:12 pm

Thanks - these are being fixed slowly.

We had an important system break during an influx of new traffic, which caused a bunch of things to get out of sync.

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:11 am

I think you fixed it with individual nations, but now it pops up with regions as a whole.

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:09 pm

Awesomeland012345 wrote:I think you fixed it with individual nations, but now it pops up with regions as a whole.

Can you link to an example?

Awesomeland012345
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 am

Luna Amore wrote:
Awesomeland012345 wrote:I think you fixed it with individual nations, but now it pops up with regions as a whole.

Can you link to an example?

https://www.nationstates.net/page=list_ ... ensusid=66
(with the region europaea)
Last edited by Awesomeland012345 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dabarastan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabarastan » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:22 am

The WA Endorsements World Census report currently has two nations (Mozanic Hand and Britannic Kingdom) occupying the second and third spots respectively with 0 endorsements.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:14 am

Dabarastan wrote:The WA Endorsements World Census report currently has two nations (Mozanic Hand and Britannic Kingdom) occupying the second and third spots respectively with 0 endorsements.

That happens when the server load is heavy. It's self correcting, eventually.

Dabarastan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabarastan » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:23 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Dabarastan wrote:The WA Endorsements World Census report currently has two nations (Mozanic Hand and Britannic Kingdom) occupying the second and third spots respectively with 0 endorsements.

That happens when the server load is heavy. It's self correcting, eventually.

Yep, seems to be fixed now anyway. Thanks.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical