NATION

PASSWORD

[Resolved] Need Stamps to send Regional Telegrams

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The Harsh Reality of Life
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Resolved] Need Stamps to send Regional Telegrams

Postby The Harsh Reality of Life » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Hey there,

I just tried to send a regional telegram to Warzone Sandbox, which I was under the impression I could do, due to having communications authority, but I could not send it due to having insufficient stamps. Now, it was no worries, since it was actually just a few people I was trying to contact, so I could just send them the telegrams individually, but I'd still like to make an inquiry as to this.

Now, I also tried to exclude some people from the regional telegram, so I wonder if this could be it. If this requires us to still use telegram stamps, then that's my bad, but I definitely believed that it didn't matter who we excluded, so long as we didn't include any extra people in the telegram.

Thanks!
Last edited by The Harsh Reality of Life on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weed
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Weed » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:29 pm

You have to wait 26 hours before communications power works, IIRC, as otherwise taggers would use it to spam.
I prefer not to be called that
Ex-Defender
Former WASC Author
----V----
Weed
LIVE FREE

The Democratic Nation of Unovia
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Nation of Unovia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:32 pm

The Harsh Reality of Life wrote:Hey there,

I just tried to send a regional telegram to Warzone Sandbox, which I was under the impression I could do, due to having communications authority, but I could not send it due to having insufficient stamps. Now, it was no worries, since it was actually just a few people I was trying to contact, so I could just send them the telegrams individually, but I'd still like to make an inquiry as to this.

Now, I also tried to exclude some people from the regional telegram, so I wonder if this could be it. If this requires us to still use telegram stamps, then that's my bad, but I definitely believed that it didn't matter who we excluded, so long as we didn't include any extra people in the telegram.

Thanks!

Weed wrote:You have to wait 26 hours before communications power works, IIRC, as otherwise taggers would use it to spam.

Agree with ^this^
Minister of Operations of New World Union! TG me for Regional Information!
As a Map Maker, I help many Regions Current Region assisting: NextGen Roleplay.
If you want my assistance with Real World Maps, please TG me.
Loyal to New World Union

The Harsh Reality of Life
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Harsh Reality of Life » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:21 am

Weed wrote:You have to wait 26 hours before communications power works, IIRC, as otherwise taggers would use it to spam.

Oh, thank you. I hadn't considered that I just hadn't been officer for long enough. I'll mark this post as resolved.

Return to Technical