NATION

PASSWORD

Challenge

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Delantur
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Challenge

Postby Delantur » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:48 pm

I manage to get another nation in my challenge thus having three nation all challenging each other,I'm just wondering if this is a glitch i stumbled upon accidentally

file:///home/chronos/u-ed257a691a5025ab1eb9edc91990666c3d28b7e9/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot_20200210-155431.png.pdf

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:24 pm

Delantur wrote:I manage to get another nation in my challenge thus having three nation all challenging each other,I'm just wondering if this is a glitch i stumbled upon accidentally

file:///home/chronos/u-ed257a691a5025ab1eb9edc91990666c3d28b7e9/MyFiles/Downloads/Screenshot_20200210-155431.png.pdf

We can't see files on your computer. You need to upload...whatever that is to a website first. An image can be uploaded to a site like Imgur, but I'm not sure why a screenshot would have a PDF extension.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

Delantur
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Delantur » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:27 am

Return to Technical