NATION

PASSWORD

ERROR: Trading Cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

ERROR: Trading Cards

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:57 pm

I just purchased two Ultra-Rare trading cards below junk value and I didn't recieve notifications for it despite having turned on notifications for trading cards. In fact, I'm not even sure if the transaction processed
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

SherpDaWerp
Technical Moderator

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby SherpDaWerp » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:58 pm

https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/ ... n_republic

It doesn't look like you've purchased any UR cards for below junk in at least a month, excluding gifts. What's probably happened is someone outbid you and they bought the card instead.
Became an editor on 18/01/23 techie on 29/01/24

Rampant statistical speculation from before then is entirely unofficial

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:18 pm

SherpDaWerp wrote:https://www.nationstates.net/page=deck/show_trades=buys/nation=australian_republic

It doesn't look like you've purchased any UR cards for below junk in at least a month, excluding gifts. What's probably happened is someone outbid you and they bought the card instead.

If someone had outbid then the bids would remain on the bids page, which they are not: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=aus ... rades=bids. Unless the bids were also withdrawn, which wouldn't make any sense since OP has no idea what happened.
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:35 pm

I wasn't outbidded, because I was monotoring those cards to make sure I wasn't outbidded. I was there when the clock expired
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:I wasn't outbidded, because I was monotoring those cards to make sure I wasn't outbidded. I was there when the clock expired

Which cards were they?
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:55 pm

Noahs Second Country wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:I wasn't outbidded, because I was monotoring those cards to make sure I wasn't outbidded. I was there when the clock expired

Which cards were they?

I don't know. They were cheap so I bought them

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:59 am

Australian rePublic wrote:They were cheap so I bought them

You didn't buy them, at least not with this nation. SherpDaWerp linked to your Buy page, and they didn't go through. Since you can't remember what the cards were, and since they clearly aren't logged, there is no point continuing with this "error that isn't actually an error" thread.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical