NATION

PASSWORD

RMB Bug?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Siannytar
Civilian

Founded: Jan 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

RMB Bug?

Postby Siannytar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:50 pm

Recently, I posted an Update to a Dispatch that I compiled. I linked the Dispatch in the RMB post, and this following image was what ensued:

https://i.ibb.co/LY3nr85/2.png

This was seen globally by all members of the Region whilst on the RMB and even on the Region Page. I have asked those who've seen it if they had NS++, and their reply was 'No'. I hope this bug can get fixed quite quickly as it would be insanely annoying.

Thank you.

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:48 pm

What is the issue? That is the preview of the dispatch?

Never mind, I see now. >.>
Last edited by Leutria on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Weed
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Capitalizt

Postby Weed » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:28 am

Leutria wrote:What is the issue? That is the preview of the dispatch?

No, I'm sure he means how the post below was then broken.

This happens when tags are not closed in the right order, it is not unique to the RMB, in fact most the time it happens here on the forum. The post is deleted now, so hard to know for sure what happened, but I can see from the screenshot the post had a list tag, so I'm sure that played into it. You need to close the most recent tag before an earlier one, like this: {list}{spoiler}{/spoiler}{/list}

If you accidentally do: {list}{spoiler}{/list}{/spoiler} then it is very likely your post could confuse our browser and make the rest of the page display funny. Also, while that sounds easy, in a long text with a lot of tags it can be really hard to find out where you went wrong. But if you know what to look for, you can usually work it out.
I prefer not to be called that
Ex-Defender
Former WASC Author
----V----
Weed
LIVE FREE

Return to Technical