NATION

PASSWORD

Different Error Cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Different Error Cards

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:04 am

7 8 iii88 IIi888 IIii888 IIiì

Why do I get an error message saying "your request has failed a security clearance" when trying to buy cards? This delay has prevented me from outbidding someone at the absolute last second. Since the person I tried to tried to outbid on sold his card for more after the three minute mark, it makes me quite sad
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian. Date of Birth: 1 October 1995
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA resolution
Please sign my petition to help me achieve justice (real life)
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

Flanderlion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flanderlion » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:09 am

Australian rePublic wrote:7 8 iii88 IIi888 IIii888 IIiì

Why do I get an error message saying "your request has failed a security clearance" when trying to buy cards? This delay has prevented me from outbidding someone at the absolute last second. Since the person I tried to tried to outbid on sold his card for more after the three minute mark, it makes me quite sad

Had you switched accounts/used another device recently?
As always, I'm representing myself as a citizen, rather than as part of the Government, if I am at the time.

Australian rePublic
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:57 am

Flanderlion wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:7 8 iii88 IIi888 IIii888 IIiì

Had you switched accounts/used another device recently?

I may have done both. Such is life for a card farmer
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian. Date of Birth: 1 October 1995
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA resolution
Please sign my petition to help me achieve justice (real life)
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:08 am

In Firefox (but usually not in Chrome), if you have multiple tabs open and make a bid in a different tab, you must refresh your current tab before posting a Bid or Ask. The actions taken in a separate tab confuse the game's SessionID for some reason. You have to make it clear which account that tab is associated with by refreshing.

Return to Technical