NATION

PASSWORD

Regional Elections

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Welskshire
Civilian

Founded: Aug 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Regional Elections

Postby Welskshire » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:18 pm

I have been looking into regions, and I have found that they don't really have elections. [proposal=]Regions should have elections every 2 months, and there should be limits for areas depending on Region.[/proposal]

Grays Harbor
GA Secretariat

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Wrong forum. The GA has nothing to do with regions. You want gameplay I would think.

And I think it is up to the regions how they want to run things.
I am The Grumpy Old Man. Wielder of the Cane of Righteousness. Possessor of the Grill of Ribs. Aficionado of the Salad of Potatoes. Sprayer of the Repellant of Mosquitoes.

And, oh yeah, ... You kids get off my lawn. Seriously. Off. Now.

Ransium
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Moved to technical (?)

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Not every region has a regional government and ones that do probably wouldn't appreciate being forced to suddenly have to have elections (for what, exactly?) on a schedule that may be totally different than how they currently do things.
Flag is currently Cure Twinkle from Go Princess Precure
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

21st Century Rome
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby 21st Century Rome » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:33 pm

Not sure what regions you've been looking into. Most of the medium to large regions I've ever been in have had regular elections. 21st Century Rome (the region) has monthly elections, alternating between Legislative and Executive branches.
Unless you mean some other kind of elections?
Last edited by 21st Century Rome on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruled by Imperator Caesar Felix Albus Aquilinus Augustus, in different parallel universes, either the leader of the surviving Postmodern Roman Empire or a slightly delusional man in his mid-20's who thinks he's the Roman Emperor, but his landlord does not agree.
For: The Kentucky Department of Education, DS9, CS, XKCD, Rome
Against: MacOS, Google, Adolf Hitler, Trolls, Cheese, Discord Bots that talk without being asked
Enjoys telegrams from friendly people, feel free to send me some. Can be one or more of above topics, or not.

Return to Technical