NATION

PASSWORD

Question regarding Telegrams

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Storalia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Question regarding Telegrams

Postby Storalia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:25 am

Hiya!

Every now and again I get a notification that says some nation has sent me a telegram, but when I click on the notification to view it, it states the telegram cannot be viewed. It's not so much annoying as it is confusing. Does anyone know why this happens?
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: not everything you don't understand is a bug. Title edited.
Yes, I use NS stats. Yes, my nation is insane. Yes, it's glorious.

Danton wrote:Oh, dear... I feel like things aren't going to go over so well in this thread between the various participants...

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:North Koreas 57-83 have declared war on North Koreas 1-12. North Koreas 13-55 are undecided, while North Korea 56 has nuked itself in retaliation. North Koreas 84-88 have declared war on North Korea 89. South Koreas 1-15 have been annexed by China, while South Korea 19 is currently on the moon. All remaining South Koreas are too busy with a Starcraft tournament to bother with this war nonsense.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:04 pm

If it's an illegal recruitment telegram that was reported to the mods, we delete all the copies from inboxes. This does not affect the Notification system, which runs independently and parallel to the TG system. Mods don't have a way to remove specific notifications.

Storalia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Storalia » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm

I see. That clears that up, then. I get a few per day and from players who usually aren't banned, and sometimes I contact them and they have zero knowledge of sending a telegram.
Last edited by Storalia on Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I use NS stats. Yes, my nation is insane. Yes, it's glorious.

Danton wrote:Oh, dear... I feel like things aren't going to go over so well in this thread between the various participants...

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:North Koreas 57-83 have declared war on North Koreas 1-12. North Koreas 13-55 are undecided, while North Korea 56 has nuked itself in retaliation. North Koreas 84-88 have declared war on North Korea 89. South Koreas 1-15 have been annexed by China, while South Korea 19 is currently on the moon. All remaining South Koreas are too busy with a Starcraft tournament to bother with this war nonsense.

Return to Technical