NATION

PASSWORD

Intentional spam dump

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
The JELLEAIN Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Intentional spam dump

Postby The JELLEAIN Republic » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:37 am

I have a astutely no idea how forums work so here goes... would it be feasible to create a “subgroup/post or whatever where people could spam on purpose. A place where people could let off steam and take a break from diplomacy. My best argument for this when some country in the Netherlands started to give drugs for free at a rehabilitation center, that black market crashed, and it was no longer some (more so in the spam sense) forbidden thing that made it more appealing. It might be necessary to create an outlet for silliness and gif spamming and what not. Within the community here. My main question. Could I create some “post somewhere where people could do that, would I be allowed, would it be feasible ? I hope I did dent mess up the posting order or anything. I put it in the help and questions section I think. Nub out,...
May the autocorrect be with you...
Cannot think of a name wrote:It's a narrative, and narratives don't require masterminds or persian cats.
Male. Lives in USA. Quotes
The Greater Ohio Valley wrote:Same here. I wash my hands religiously to keep the medical debt away.

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am

I believe this forum's policy is: there's plenty of places where you can spam, just don't do it here.
(as an example, most offsite forums and Discord servers for regions have a spam section)
Last edited by East Meranopirus on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:06 pm

The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:I have a astutely no idea how forums work so here goes... would it be feasible to create a “subgroup/post or whatever where people could spam on purpose.

No.
The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:A place where people could let off steam and take a break from diplomacy.

Forum Seven has a more relaxed environment. Spamming is still not permitted.
The JELLEAIN Republic wrote:It might be necessary to create an outlet for silliness and gif spamming and what not.

No, it's not necessary to create threads that are designed specifically to break the rules. If people want to deliberately spam and otherwise shitpost, they can use their preferred, offsite venue.

Thread moved to the appropriate board.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Moderation