NATION

PASSWORD

Is there a way to not see someone’s RMB posts?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Is there a way to not see someone’s RMB posts?

Postby Great Algerstonia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:40 pm

Is there a way to automatically remove a player’s RMB posts from your view?
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:15 pm

There's not I have Unibot blocked on telegrams and forum and he still shows up suppress only hides it but still seeable

Great Algerstonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Algerstonia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:03 pm

I wish there would be a feature to mute someone on the RMB, such as a spammer or a general nuisance. It would be good because you wouldn’t have to see the spam posts before they are suppressed, and you won’t have to interact with that one guy...
Anti: Russia
Pro: Prussia
Resilient Acceleration wrote:After a period of letting this discussion run its course without my involvement due to sheer laziness and a new related NS project, I have returned with an answer and that answer is Israel.

Hatterleigh
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hatterleigh » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Great Algerstonia wrote:I wish there would be a feature to mute someone on the RMB, such as a spammer or a general nuisance. It would be good because you wouldn’t have to see the spam posts before they are suppressed, and you won’t have to interact with that one guy...

I mean, u could just try to ignore them
✦ ✦ ✦ The Free Domain of Hatterleigh ✦ ✦ ✦
National News Network: William Botrum entering last days in office - President-elect Rood preparing or term
Overview of Hatterleigh | William Botrum, Hatterleigh's President | Hatterlese Embassy Program | I don't use NS stats.

Return to Technical