NATION

PASSWORD

Hey, Hey, WA, How Many TGs Have You Sent Today?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lamenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lamenia » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:48 pm

Dear mods/admins/Our god Maxx Himself,
We understand that you aren't paid for this. Neither is Max Barry. However, we are simply saying that this feature would be very convenient for us, and we would love it to be added.
None of us (at least in this thread) are saying "MAKE IT NOW LAZY MODS!!!" What we are saying is that, when it's possible, please add said feature. If people are bitching about "RANDOM STAT CHANGES!!!" (which must be annoying as fuck) than perhaps send someone a TG when they disable compliance messages that says something like:
"If you are a member of WA, resolutions affect your stats. Remember this." Or some other notice.
Thank you for doing all you do for the site. :hug:
Support.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:14 pm

Lamenia wrote:Dear mods/admins/Our god Maxx Himself,
We understand that you aren't paid for this. Neither is Max Barry. However, we are simply saying that this feature would be very convenient for us, and we would love it to be added.
None of us (at least in this thread) are saying "MAKE IT NOW LAZY MODS!!!" What we are saying is that, when it's possible, please add said feature. If people are bitching about "RANDOM STAT CHANGES!!!" (which must be annoying as fuck) than perhaps send someone a TG when they disable compliance messages that says something like:
"If you are a member of WA, resolutions affect your stats. Remember this." Or some other notice.
Thank you for doing all you do for the site. :hug:
Support.

I endorce this message
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:17 am

I think it would be better served as a notice instead of TG.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:32 am

Marxist Germany wrote:I think it would be better served as a notice instead of TG.

That works
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Cisairse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cisairse » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:16 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:I think it would be better served as a notice instead of TG.

The notice system seems uniquely suited to deliver these messages, from a UX standpoint.
The details of the above post are subject to leftist infighting.

I officially endorse Fivey Fox for president of the United States.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:12 pm

If you're not adding anything new to the thread, you shouldn't be posting.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:02 pm

Lamoni wrote:If you're not adding anything new to the thread, you shouldn't be posting.

Agreed, but isn’t this emant to be a thread to complain about WA telegrams?
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

Yarosluv
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yarosluv » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 pm

*snip*
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Atlae Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:47 pm

Not to endorse the behavior that's going on in this thread, but I do think that the WACC should stop sending telegrams for every resolution. Not to complain about them, but they take up valuable space in my inbox, and for someone without a Postmaster-General account, when I was logged out for a few weeks the TGs accumulated in my inbox and a bunch of old TGs were deleted. Nothing too important, but really annoying.

Just letting that off my chest. The idea that the WA can send a Notice instead of a telegram is interesting and one that I can get behind.
Last edited by The Atlae Isles on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Author of Issues #752, #816, and #967
Delegate Emeritus of The East Pacific
WA Ambassador: George Williamsen
"Gloria in Terra" | "The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."
Collecting TEP Cards! - Deputy Steward of TEAPOT

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical