NATION

PASSWORD

Vacation mode

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Fashie
Envoy

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Vacation mode

Postby Fashie » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 pm

I have had this nation for a very long time, and was going away for a camp for a while, and then immediately to a vacation, so I put my nation on vacation mode. I returned to my nation today to find that my nation had ceased to exist, and being the only nation in my region, the region had also ceased to exist. For some reason my attempt to put my nation on vacation mode failed somewhere along the way, either a manual error in not actually submitting the action, a personal problem with the computer I was using, or a technical issue with the server/website. No matter the reason, I have lost the region, and I have no way of getting it back. Not to mention I lost all of my influence and such.

Also to note, I was gone for about 33 days.
I'm not sure if their is anything that can be done, but I figured I would ask. If not I don't really see a point in restarting the nation if not. All my friends had left the region and all I had left was my region message board to look back on and my influence.
Last edited by Fashie on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:52 pm

You can refound the region. If you care about the name you should, before someone snipes it.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:40 am

If you're lucky, 'Wayback Machine' has archived some days' versions of the region's main page, and so might give you one or more snapshots of the regional message board.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Fashie
Envoy

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fashie » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Bears Armed wrote:If you're lucky, 'Wayback Machine' has archived some days' versions of the region's main page, and so might give you one or more snapshots of the regional message board.

I guess I am not lucky...
It just sucks that I have been doing this for over four years and the region where I spent four years at is just gone, most likely because of my internet or something. I understand that mods can't just give back regions to anyone who asks, but it doesn't change the fact that it's very unfortunate.
[b]001 North Region St. Avenue Chisholm ELP Class Revised National Capital Building, Newton, Fashie, Floor 47 Rm 019
CEO of N.F.T.(Nuclear Fusion Today)
President of Fashie
Minister Of Defense for CECR
WA Delegate of Chisholm ELP Class Revised
Funny Video
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Return to Technical