NATION

PASSWORD

Knowhere is Nowhere

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
The United Chinese Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Knowhere is Nowhere

Postby The United Chinese Republic » Thu May 23, 2019 10:29 pm

Hey guys. In the South Pacific we have a roleplaying region called Knowhere, and it has existed for some time. But recently when I've tried to look at posts from more than 3 hours ago, the system just breaks and goes to a random post in a random region from 8 years ago. (It's different for different posts, though some go to one post.)

What I mean by this is that the forum view only goes to 3 hours ago, and there are no further pages even though there were many posts. The regular view still works, and other regions' forum views still work. I wonder what the problem is.

Thanks for your time
A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

PRO-GUAIDO (Venezuelan chair of parliament...)
OPTION 1 (Denounced)
CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHIST PARTY (though not Trump) (Time for a Monarchist Party in the USA?
DELICIOUS AND TASTY (Meatless burgers are Satan's work)

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Fri May 24, 2019 12:45 am

RMB search has been disabled so I'd imagine forum view is going to be severely neutered as well.

[violet] wrote:Just a note that I've had to disable RMB search for the time being, since it was leading to a cascade of performance issues.

Things have been pretty bogged down for the last two weeks, but hopefully this improves things somewhat.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Trotterdam » Fri May 24, 2019 12:57 am

My region's forum view goes back to its foundation, so it's not universal.

Return to Technical