NATION

PASSWORD

I would like a stat returned to a prior point please

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Reverent Dusk
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

I would like a stat returned to a prior point please

Postby Reverent Dusk » Mon May 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Hey all. I was desperately hoping I could receive some backend help. I know I should have been more careful but I really do care about the stats and the problem is that I accidentally moved regions with my main nation instead of my puppet, I'd greatly appreciate if I could have my 'stationary' stat reset to what it was prior to my moving please.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon May 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Reverent Dusk wrote:I'd greatly appreciate if I could have my 'stationary' stat reset to what it was prior to my moving please.

Sorry, that's not something we offer. It's a political simulation game. You get stuck with the consequences of bad decisions, even when they're mistakes.

Also, we don't store that level of detail, or the game would become instantly unmanageable (every decision for 6 million nations for 17+ years? No thanks.)

Reverent Dusk
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Reverent Dusk » Wed May 22, 2019 7:15 pm

Alrighty. Well thank you for your time :3

Return to Technical