NATION

PASSWORD

Why can't we view previous polls easily?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Wentsworth
Secretary

Founded: Aug 23, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Why can't we view previous polls easily?

Postby Wentsworth » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Probably one of the biggest pet peeves I have about this game. Unless I'm really blind, there is no way to actually check any previous polls your region has conducted without having starting another poll first or getting the "Recent Polls" thing to pop on to your region, at which point then you can see your previous poll. Without either one, as far as I can tell, it is impossible to actually get to that page where you can see all the polls your region has done.

For example, in my region, the New Western Atlantic, we've probably held a couple of pages of polls now and yet I cannot view a single one of them. Doing a Google Search is also inconsistent (and kinda stupid), some regions I can find as its first result while regions like the New Western Atlantic are nowhere to be found.

Clearly the page exists and the data is stored, so it confounds me why we can't access it without doing silly loopholes.
E pluribus unum

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:22 am

Set up your URL to point to Page polls. Like so: https://www.nationstates.net/page=polls

Then click your region link.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Return to Technical