NATION

PASSWORD

NSG page Crashing

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

NSG page Crashing

Postby Thermodolia » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:22 pm

So this page in NSG is causing my web browser to constantly reload and ends up crashing
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=460793
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:46 pm

I had no trouble. There's nothing unusual about the topic - 3 links to news stories in the OP and a bunch of text responses. What browser and OS are you using?

Was it happening only on page 1, or when you clicked "unread posts"? Maybe there is something in a later page that is causing your problem. Try loading it from the main link and paging through it to isolate the problem page.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:55 am

I was using safari on my iPhone and it seemed like it would only happen when I attempted to read the first page
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Return to Technical