NATION

PASSWORD

Help with dispatch formatting

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Help with dispatch formatting

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:21 pm

So my main problem here with this dispatch is that the spoilers for recruitment, war tolerance, military industry, and power projection as well as the "green and red" disclaimer below Strategic Readiness aren't located in the Strategic Readiness box, but instead are in the demilitarized box. I've done everything I can but even though the spoilers and disclaimers are located in the box text-wise, they appear in the box below it. How can I fix this?

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:26 pm

Nantoraka wrote:So my main problem here with this dispatch is that the spoilers for recruitment, war tolerance, military industry, and power projection as well as the "green and red" disclaimer below Strategic Readiness aren't located in the Strategic Readiness box, but instead are in the demilitarized box. I've done everything I can but even though the spoilers and disclaimers are located in the box text-wise, they appear in the box below it. How can I fix this?

Try this format I provided I tried it out on my own nation with a test dispatch and it worked perfect
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Nantoraka
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 19, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nantoraka » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:29 pm

Perfect, thank you

Return to Technical