NATION

PASSWORD

Return from the boneyard and issue making

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Vengarian
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 15, 2019
Ex-Nation

Return from the boneyard and issue making

Postby Vengarian » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:32 am

Hey all,

I hope there is someone that can answer my questions. First of all, I played this game when I was a kid around 15 years ago. Unfortunately, I can not remember the password, nor the email I used, so I had to create a new nation when I returned one month ago. However, is there someone I could contact about this to verify that it is me? I cant seem to find it on the site. My nation had over 700 million citizens, so it would be pretty cool if I could get it back. Secondly, 15 years later the kid got a degree in political science and would love to write an issue. Is it possible to submit one?

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Vengarian
Last edited by Vengarian on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:38 am

You can start submitting your own issues one you have a population of 50 million. However you can start drafting issue now at got issues. Be sure to read through the stickies first though as they can help you avoid some pitfalls.

As for your first question I don't think there is a way to recover a nation without the password or email.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Vengarian
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vengarian » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:41 am

Aclion wrote:You can start submitting your own issues one you have a population of 50 million. However you can start drafting issue now at got issues. Be sure to read through the stickies first though as they can help you avoid some pitfalls.

As for your first question I don't think there is a way to recover a nation without the password or email.

Thanks for your reply! I will make sure to read through it.

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 pm

Aclion wrote:You can start submitting your own issues one you have a population of 50 million. However you can start drafting issue now at got issues. Be sure to read through the stickies first though as they can help you avoid some pitfalls.

I believe it's 250 million now.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Yeah, pretty sure it was raised back to 250 million. But you can start brainstorming and/or drafting on the forum before that.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Oh when was this? Too many terrible issues being submitted?
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:35 pm

Flanderlion wrote:Oh when was this? Too many terrible issues being submitted?

It appears that this happened in November.

It was simply felt that enthusiastic new authors would benefit from a slightly longer time to work on further strengthening their drafts in the collaborative environment of Got Issues? and get them into the best possible position for submission.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Vengarian
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Vengarian » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:55 pm

The Free Joy State wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:Oh when was this? Too many terrible issues being submitted?

It appears that this happened in November.

It was simply felt that enthusiastic new authors would benefit from a slightly longer time to work on further strengthening their drafts in the collaborative environment of Got Issues? and get them into the best possible position for submission.

Too bad, still over a 100 million to go then :roll: However, it seems reasonable as 50 million citizens does not take that long. If you have a normal life you probably won't even be able to finish all the stickies by this time :lol2:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical