NATION

PASSWORD

Nation Religion Issue Not Working

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Gremerica
Civilian

Founded: Aug 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Nation Religion Issue Not Working

Postby Gremerica » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:52 am

One or two years ago i accidentally dismissed my National Religion issue. I have waited for a long time for it to come back around but (as far as i know) i do not think it is coming back. Is there anything that can be done about this.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:32 am

Gremerica wrote:One or two years ago i accidentally dismissed my National Religion issue. I have waited for a long time for it to come back around but (as far as i know) i do not think it is coming back. Is there anything that can be done about this.

I can see that you have, indeed, received #243 (A Question of Faith) a long time ago.

It will come back. There's no reason why it shouldn't. I can confirm that you are eligible for it. Since you last received it, we have actually reprogrammed it so that every option (except dismiss) will give you the option to set a religion (due to many players accidentally choosing options that did not allow them to choose a national religion).

I'm afraid the only thing I can advise is patience. We have a large number of issues, of which you are eligible for a sizeable percentage, and they arrive randomly. There's no guarantee as to when this issue will come back. But it will.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Return to Technical