NATION

PASSWORD

How can i change my country from Anarchy to Democracy?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Islendia
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

How can i change my country from Anarchy to Democracy?

Postby Islendia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:26 pm

I selected "Random" while i was making a country and it is Anarchy but i would like to make it Democracy so how can i do that? I know for classification but will it change under the name of country on the home page when i change it on 500M citizens or i need to do something else?

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:35 pm

The only way to change your nation's WA Classification is via stat changes which occur either after you've answered an issue or, if you're a member of the WA, when a General Assembly resolution passes and goes into effect on your nation.

The relevant stats which determine your WA Classification are Civil Rights, Political Freedom, and Economic Freedom (the latter of which is not the economy stat displayed on your nation's page, but is this stat), for the record.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:40 pm

It appears to have been a success as OP is now classified as "Civil Rights Lovefest" as opposed to "Anarchy" thanks to an issue that lowered economic freedom. Your nation can change quite fast just from answering a couple of issues per day, especially if it's small or doesn't have many really good or really bad stats; this nation went from inoffensive centrist democracy to psychotic dictatorship in about two months.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:07 pm

There's no such classification as democracy, but if you lower your economic freedom a little you can be classified as a New York Times Democracy. But don't fall into the trap of thinking that our classification is the endall of your nations description. Policies and census values are a lot more informative.
Last edited by Aclion on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Return to Technical