NATION

PASSWORD

sql error on potato emote

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Potato
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

sql error on potato emote

Postby Potato » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:17 pm

http://prntscr.com/m96ban.png

I was gonna make a thread on how the potato emote doesnt work in pretitles (seen above), but then I tried to make a thread with it and it does the following

http://prntscr.com/m96b9r.png

so thats probably why it wont let me use it as a pretitle either

edit: fixing the sql error would be neat but I'd also like to use it in my pretitle
Last edited by Potato on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_%%%%%___%%%%__%%%%%__%%%%__%%%%%___%%%%__
_%%__%%__%%__%%___%%____%%__%%___%%_____%%__%%_
_%%%%%__%%__%%___%%____%%%%%____%%____%%___%%_
_%%_______%%__%%___%%____%%__%%____%%____%%__%%_
_%%________%%%%____%%____%%__%%____%%_____%%%%__

Audioslavia wrote:If someone wilfully steers it back towards 'yeah but what if a methodist dude does a sunni dude for four seconds on a Tuesday in spring what then is that bad?" then let us know
Proctopeo wrote:it's like when voldemort ate hitler's soul to become darth vader 2
Ifreann wrote:FEMINISM DESTROYED
The Archregimancy wrote:If any former members of the 1919-1945 Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei post in Moderation to complain that they're being trolled, I'll revisit this; but I suspect that they're a fairly small demographic within our forums.
Audioslavia wrote:We unfortunately don't banhammer people for being catastrophically smug.
Hello, I love you! Yes, you! You're a great human, keep going!

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Unfortunately NS doesn't have full Unicode support, either gameside or forumside.

Return to Technical