NATION

PASSWORD

Embedding stuff on the forum?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Lisander
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Embedding stuff on the forum?

Postby Lisander » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:22 pm

Is it possible to embed content in some way? I wanted to embed a Google Spreadsheet with my football league athletes/teams/transfers in NS Sports, but I haven't found anything.
Last edited by Lisander on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a temporary signature. Look back later and it will have lots of cool and useful links about Lisander.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Embedding, as far as I am aware, is not possible on NS. I suggest screenshots and uploading it to a service like imgBB then using this function to display it:

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Last edited by Argentinstan on Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Ungvarnfjall
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ungvarnfjall » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:29 pm

You could also just attach a link to the spreadsheet, or you could possibly, like Argentinstan said, use a screenshot and upload it to an image hosting service. Imgur allows you to use forum code that works for the NS forum, as well as being chalked full of memes for when you're waiting for an issue or TG reply.
The Ungvarn Herald:~ Major collapse in Ygsvaak Hold, halting the construction of the second Deep City even further. No confirmed deaths, but massive damage to construction equipment and walls of the 'hellmouth' of the city. ••• Jarkajana has declared war on Sigsor, possibly for the aggressions against their people in the past. ••• Several cities and hundreds of villages have begun the Winter's End festivities. Cities are draped in pink and red flowers and great fires and parades will be seen across the nation until the only snow is on the mountains.
Current Month: Fojrnheill
Say NO to NS Stats.
You'd better hope this nation doesn't represent my views
Your toes, hand 'em over.
A 58 civilization, according to this index.

Return to Technical