NATION

PASSWORD

Bug with card drops?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Nexus of Autons
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Bug with card drops?

Postby Nexus of Autons » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:48 pm

I don't know if this is a bug or its just plain bad luck on my end because I know the card drops are random but, is there a problem with card packs dropping? I've so far answered like I think 10-15 issues? I haven't been keeping count, but I haven't gotten a single card pack drop for some reason?
  1. Hey! Alright So, first off I'm a gal, second off I don't think I use NSstats? apparently people hate that. Third, No Nexus of Autons isn't the Borg, or Skynet don't worry, haha. Anyway, onto specific information: I've been playing this game since 2013, quit around 2015? and came back to try and get into the nationstate RP that I've heard about.
  1. Okay so onto more in-depth information, you'd probably find a better explanation in my factbooks, and if you are confused don't be scared to telegram me and ask. So for a quick boiled down version, basically my leader is an AI, and it is pretty neutral on humans, compassionate, but I recommend you check out factbooks so you get some indepth information if you really need it.

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:51 am

Card packs seem to be given at random intervals. I’ve gone several issues and not had a single pack. All I know is to just keep answering issues and hope you get one.

You can find the card pack on the bottom of the page listing the effects of your chosen issue option. If you missed opening a pack, it should be at the top of your cards page.

Please note too that dismissing an issue will not generate cards, so if you’re dismissing issues, that could be your problem.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Xmara on Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Newpromisedland
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Newpromisedland » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:30 pm

I think it's a bug. What happened with my account: I got over the 100 cards and bought an upgrade to increase cap up 150 cards, then I sold a few cards and went below 100 and got a pack, now I'm above 100 and no new packs since then. Also, I'm answering all issues and not dismissing.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Newpromisedland wrote:I think it's a bug. What happened with my account: I got over the 100 cards and bought an upgrade to increase cap up 150 cards, then I sold a few cards and went below 100 and got a pack, now I'm above 100 and no new packs since then. Also, I'm answering all issues and not dismissing.

You received your most recent pack on 2019-01-16 15:37:31 PST, which is about 28 hours ago. There's no error log on that -- are you saying you didn't actually get it?

Newpromisedland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Newpromisedland » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 pm

[violet] wrote:
Newpromisedland wrote:I think it's a bug. What happened with my account: I got over the 100 cards and bought an upgrade to increase cap up 150 cards, then I sold a few cards and went below 100 and got a pack, now I'm above 100 and no new packs since then. Also, I'm answering all issues and not dismissing.

You received your most recent pack on 2019-01-16 15:37:31 PST, which is about 28 hours ago. There's no error log on that -- are you saying you didn't actually get it?

I got it, but I had to junk few cards and go bellow 100. Now I'm over 100 again and stop getting packs. I'm going to keep number of cards more than 100 and keep answering issues every day. Let's see what happens.

Nexus of Autons
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexus of Autons » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 pm

as an update, I just recently got a card drop, so it was just me and bad luck on my end, thank you all anyway!
  1. Hey! Alright So, first off I'm a gal, second off I don't think I use NSstats? apparently people hate that. Third, No Nexus of Autons isn't the Borg, or Skynet don't worry, haha. Anyway, onto specific information: I've been playing this game since 2013, quit around 2015? and came back to try and get into the nationstate RP that I've heard about.
  1. Okay so onto more in-depth information, you'd probably find a better explanation in my factbooks, and if you are confused don't be scared to telegram me and ask. So for a quick boiled down version, basically my leader is an AI, and it is pretty neutral on humans, compassionate, but I recommend you check out factbooks so you get some indepth information if you really need it.

Newpromisedland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Newpromisedland » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:14 pm

I got new pack, so I guess it has been fixed or I had bad luck.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Good to hear. There haven't been any code changes.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical