NATION

PASSWORD

[CARDS] Can't junk cards

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Communist Alliance of Rice
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

[CARDS] Can't junk cards

Postby Communist Alliance of Rice » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 am

So I tried to sell my cards, but ofc nobody's buying them, so I figured I'd just junk them instead. Apparently not, because when I click "Junk", the card starts doing a flip and then just spins right back around; nothing happens. I have no money, I've hit the max deck size, help ;-;

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 am

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=com ... rades=asks

Remove the asks first, then you can junk them
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Alliance of Rice » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 am

OH MY GOD YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING. I've been struggling with this for A WEEK and couldn't figure it out, yet for some reason as soon as I posted this it started working again. Well, at least for some cards; there are still a few others I can't junk.

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:27 am

Communist Alliance of Rice wrote:OH MY GOD YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING. I've been struggling with this for A WEEK and couldn't figure it out, yet for some reason as soon as I posted this it started working again. Well, at least for some cards; there are still a few others I can't junk.

As the person above said, remove the asks, then you can junk them.

Visorax
Secretary

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Visorax » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 am

When you can't junk a card with an ask, why can you still gift it? I tried to buy a card yesterday and it turned out to be gifted to another nation 2 weeks ago. Also, a second, cheaper copy of the same card that was on sale at the same time was still sold to another nation who paid less than me.

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Alliance of Rice » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Sorry, I assumed that I'd get a notification for comments but I guess not so I didn't check this page until now; sorry for being an idiot, how do I remove an ask :P

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Alliance of Rice » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Aaaannnd nevermind, I'm sorry, I found it, disregard all of this ;-;

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical