NATION

PASSWORD

Problem with Leader Name.

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Noreat
Civilian

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Problem with Leader Name.

Postby Noreat » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 am

I have been playing the game for long (2.6 Billion citizens) and never seen the Leader issue. I have everything else unlocked.
Is this normal?

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Free Joy State » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:43 am

Noreat wrote:I have been playing the game for long (2.6 Billion citizens) and never seen the Leader issue. I have everything else unlocked.
Is this normal?

You have received #242, the leader issue. I can see it in your list of previously received issues. However, it seems that you received it awhile ago.

The only thing I can think of is that you either dismissed it or clicked one of the options that -- at the time -- did not unlock the "leader" field (only a few of the options did, previously).

The good news is that, in the summer, this was changed so that all options (except dismissal) will now unlock the customisable "leader" field.

As for the issue, it will come back. We just can't be sure when.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

The Writer's Block Possible Issue Error? or Unusual Issue Effects? (check OPs) Current Issues (Spoilers!)

My nation is not representative of my beliefs or politics.

Return to Technical