NATION

PASSWORD

World Assembly Glitch

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Centraliasmus
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

World Assembly Glitch

Postby Centraliasmus » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:15 am

JUST TO CLARIFY, THIS ISN’T ABOUT ME!
So, my friend Chifrial told me that they have received multiple notices from the WA threatening expulsion on the grounds of owning multiple nations in the WA. They do own multiple nations, but only one is in the world assembly. Does anybody have any idea what this could mean?

Bears Armed
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:19 am

Are they using a shared computer system?
The Confederated Clans of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Our population is approximately 20 million. We do have a national government, although its role is strictly limited. Economy = thriving. Those aren't "biker gangs", they're our traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies'... and are generally respected, not feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Anarchy

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:13 pm

Your friend should file their own reports. Since it's about something gameside, they should post a Getting Help Request. We won't tell you anything if you file a GHR, because we don't accept third party complaints.

What we will tell them is "Unfortunately it is impossible to tell who, exactly, is operating your computer at any given time. For this reason, it has long been game policy that multiple WA nations from the same computer are not permitted. Please see the Ejected from the WA? Here's why document for the official ruling."

Return to Technical