NATION

PASSWORD

Strange Update Problems and World Assembly Problems

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Isowiget Upol
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Strange Update Problems and World Assembly Problems

Postby Isowiget Upol » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:26 pm

1. So the region of The Archipelago of the Dictatorships still "hasn't updated", even though, if you check my nation Isowiget Phector, it definitely did update in that region.
(we jumped regions thinking it was actually a late one that wouldn't update.)

2. So, I've had this problem before with aol mail where when I click to join the world assembly, only 2/3 (sometimes less) of my apps would actually be sent, even upon trying to resend.
I fixed this by using yahoo mail (I know how outdated I sound), but I haven't done military gameplay in a while, and starting back up tonight, it stopped working right again. Same as AOL.
Now, I noticed that it could be that I switch google tabs too quick, because if I just look at the page after sending it, it seems to work better (at east upon resending; still have to test this), but I was wondering if there was a reason for this?
(And no, I do not use any NS)

3. This just in, my commander tried jumping, told him he couldn't, and the game's telling him the region's not updated even though it's telling me it has.
Uh, yeah, idk what's going on but coming back in the tag hasn't been that great.

ed: 4. I endo'd Vult V and we both jumped, everything was fine.

But look at the activity. Now note, we both updated, and it says I endo'd him, and never un-endo'd him.
Neither of us updated until well after we were in that region. So how come it says he's not endo'd by me?
It's telling me I can re-endo him... just... why?
Last edited by Isowiget Upol on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isowiget Upol
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Isowiget Upol » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:26 pm

Oh and uh, this is Xemt, btw.

Frattastan IV
Envoy

Founded: Sep 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Frattastan IV » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:48 am

I don't know what it looked like before minor, but it just seems that HMS Aristotle moved late (00:08:08) - one second after the region updated (00:08:07).

That's also why he had to re-endorse you. He missed the jump to Glorious Srbija too, but it would have failed anyway because your nation had already updated in The Archipelago of Dictatorship.

2/12/2018, 06:08:08 CET: HMS Aristotle relocated from Aretro Europa to The Archipelago of the Dictatorships.
2/12/2018, 06:08:07 CET: Isowiget Phector's influence in The Archipelago of the Dictatorships rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
2/12/2018, 06:08:07 CET: Isowiget Phector relocated from Aretro Europa to The Archipelago of the Dictatorships.
Rejected Realms Army, High Commander

Draganisia wrote:Also it seems the next war could be NPO fighting directly against Pacifica.

Xemt
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xemt » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Interesting! Still not too sure about what happened with example 4, but I'll lean towards the notion that it's something normal.

Many thanks!

Return to Technical