NATION

PASSWORD

Leader Portraits (A humble suggestion)

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Roman Pretani
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Leader Portraits (A humble suggestion)

Postby Roman Pretani » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:19 pm

(Posting with a puppet) I think something that would improve creativity in the gameside without much effort, or at least I figure it wouldn't take much effort, would be to allow a posting of a picture of a nations leader in the side bar on the nations home page sorta like how the flag is... this option would remain locked until the necessary amount of population is reached to unlock leaders in the first place. I understand that one can easily post pics in a factbook but I really do enjoy the almost wikipedia like feel of the homepage in which this change would improve... its of course just a thought.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:08 pm

In 15+ years of playing this game, this is the first time I think I've seen this request. It may have happened once or twice before, but that's hardly a groundswell of requests. As you say, it's a feature that's easy to create in a dispatch.

Return to Technical