NATION

PASSWORD

Activity Page Not Loading & Clear Dossier Button Broken

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Vincent Drake
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Activity Page Not Loading & Clear Dossier Button Broken

Postby Vincent Drake » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:58 pm

^ As the thread title indicates, these are two major problems I've noticed occurring, started happening a couple nights ago.

1. Activity page not loading - More accurately, the activity feed experiences intermittent periods where it will not load. Anything that relies on the feed, like the global and region versions, are affected. I have speedtested during this and found that my internet connection is not significantly different than usual speed while this is happening.

2. Clear Dossier Button Broken - The button that deletes all nations from your dossier no longer functions. The page hangs and then goes blank.

3. Update is very slow and NS page load times wildly inconsistent. This could be a cloudflare or local issue, but I've included it just in case there is some kind of connection between instability in update and activity/doss functions.
Commander in The Order of the Grey Wardens
Founder of European Union

Need to talk? Vincent Drake#3952

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:45 pm

Please provide some further information for when Admin gets to your request; namely: browser and edition number (and whether you have noticed any different behavior in other browsers, and their pertinent information), whether this behavior occurs with all your add-ons disabled or not, and your operating system.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Vincent Drake wrote:2. Clear Dossier Button Broken - The button that deletes all nations from your dossier no longer functions. The page hangs and then goes blank.

This one should be fixed now.

Return to Technical