NATION

PASSWORD

Z-Day tags not deactivated at end of event

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Z-Day tags not deactivated at end of event

Postby Minoa » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 am

Source: https://www.nationstates.net/region=minoa

The tag "Quarantined" and "Z-Day Nonparticipating" should not be active now.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

Minoa
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Minoa » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:01 am

Hi, I had to bump this topic because the “Quarantined” region tag is still not removed in the Minoa region.

I expected that those tags would not be active when the Z-Day event ended. I am very unhappy, because I expected that the effects of NationStates Z were not supposed to be permanent.

-- Minoa.
Last edited by Minoa on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mme A. d'Oiseau, B.A. (State of Minoa)

CardFarmer31565523
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 25, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby CardFarmer31565523 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:44 am

So, did it disappear last year and reappeared this year?Or is it really a permanent scar?

If it's not permanent, but doesn't disappear on its own, I'm interested on how to get rid of it.

In fact, I wish I never received it to begin with, as I did nothing during the event to get it, and it didn't disappear even when safety was over 100%.

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:48 am

There's a non-participating button? I'd really want that next time this inevitably happens, because the 8th time seeing this board of statistics is a bit of an eyesore.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

West DEN And East Invaders
Secretary

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby West DEN And East Invaders » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:59 am

Gigaverse wrote:There's a non-participating button? I'd really want that next time this inevitably happens, because the 8th time seeing this board of statistics is a bit of an eyesore.

It only means that the nations in the region aren't doing anything and don't want anyone else to join and infect/kill/cure either.
CardFarmer31565523 wrote:So, did it disappear last year and reappeared this year?Or is it really a permanent scar?

If it's not permanent, but doesn't disappear on its own, I'm interested on how to get rid of it.

In fact, I wish I never received it to begin with, as I did nothing during the event to get it, and it didn't disappear even when safety was over 100%.

You should have created a new topic instead of gravedigging.
Last edited by West DEN And East Invaders on Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ego Sum Ideo Vici
Defending Ends Now

Return to Technical